Call for Papers and Deadlines
Topics of interest
ECBS is a conference offering possibilities for researchers and practitioners to present results, experiences, and challenges in the field of system and software engineering that includes the following topics:
• Autonomic systems
• Big Data analytics
• Cyber physical systems
• Dependability, safety, and reliability
• Education and Training
• Embedded software
• Human-computer interaction
• Internet of Things
• Virtual Reality
• Model-Based System Development
• Network Architectures, Applications andServices
• Network Security and Privacy
• Parallel, distributed, and concurrent systems
• Reverse engineering
• Security, privacy and trust
• Software architecture
• Software modelling and design
• Tools and environments
• Validation and verification
Proposed special session "Computer-based Algorithms and Systems for Efficiency and Optimization in RF Spectrum Detection and Estimation", organised by prof. Simona Halunga and prof. Octavian Fratu, University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology. The ones who want to submit to the special session have to upload the paper on easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ecbs2019 and an email to the session's organisers: email@example.com.
Papers should be formatted using ACM conference proceedings template.
ECBS solicits submissions of:
● Full papers - must describe substantial, original, completed and unpublished work including
necessary evaluation and analysis. The limit for full papers is 10 pages.
● Short papers - must describe original and unpublished work that consists of small, focused
contribution, work in progress, or an interesting application. The short paper should be up to 4
Supplementary materials such as software implementation and datasets used for experiments may be also
submitted but the paper should be self contained and the reviewers are not asked to review the
Papers have to be submitted electronically via EasyChair by the stated deadline.
Submitted papers must not have been published elsewhere and must not be under review or submitted for
review elsewhere while under consideration for ECBS 2019. Also, by submitting the paper the authors
declare that they agree to ACM plagiarism policy and procedure
Special Opportunity to Publish in an ISI Thomson Reuters international rated journal
After the Conference, contributed full papers selected by the Technical Program Committee will be recommended for publication in Revue Roumaine des Sciences Techniques – Electrotechnique et Energetique - ISSN: 0035-4066, Publisher: Romanian Academy (an ISI Thomson Reuters international rated journal) provided that 40 % of their content is new.
All accepted papers must be presented at the conference to appear in the proceedings. At least one author
of each accepted paper must register for ECBS 2019. Accepted papers will be presented orally or as a
poster based on the decision of program chairs. All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings.
• Deadline for submission: March 15th, 2019 30th of April, 2019
15th of May, 2019 (final deadline)
• Notification of acceptance: May 15th, 2019
June 15th, 2019
• Camera-ready material for publication: July 1st, 2019
• Registration deadline for authors: July 1st, 2019
• Early registration deadline for non-authors: August 1st, 2019
• Conference: September 2nd-3rd, 2019